Senior Finance Manager (maternity cover contract), Global Communications Agency, cGBP70,000
Fantastic commercial finance role in a leading global communications agency. Reporting into the Finance Director you will work with Business Directors on:
· Directing and working with Business Directors on project budgets, forecasts and other commercial trackers.
· Develop and maintain staff utilisation / billability modelling
· Responsible for monthly revenue forecasts and regular internal client performance reviews
· Review and develop new business budgets and support project tenders across the business.
· Manage WIP balances on projects
· Ensure project trackers are up to date for month-end revenue recognition and balance sheet reconciliations
· Responsible for reconciling jobs once they are complete and maintaining the internal budget trackers to monitor progress of jobs.
· Responsible for maintaining client relationships from a finance and contracting perspective (including weekly client update calls)
The projects you will be partnering on are incredibly complex and hard to manage. It will require a person with:
· ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
· Ideally experience of working with Government departments and or International NGOs
· Strong experience in financial accounting and commercial business.
· Experience in developing financial and operational systems and processes.
· Excellent communication skills to enable him/her to engage with senior stakeholders and non-finance personnel, to understand the financial impact of information received.
· Sense of responsibility towards the organisations reputation.
· Ability to work independently and to meet strict deadlines.
· The ability to prioritise and multitask
Its a fascinating place to work. Please apply to find out more!