Finance Manager, Consumer Brand start-up, London
Exciting, newly created role for a fast growing consumer brand with a unique positioning. The business is owned by a well known family in the fashion industry and will undoubtedly grow from the GBP3m t/o it has reached in its early stages. With two major retailers on board, and with support from the Family Office it is now time to create a finance infrastructure that is fit for purpose. Initially the role will be hands on and detailed but with the right building blocks in place it will become more commercial and operational as the team / business grows.
· Production of all Financial and Management reporting
· Own all transactional duties, including AP/AR/Payroll
· Business Partner the Founder to enable better commercial decision making on product innovation and marketing spend
· Annual Financial Planning/Budgeting & Forecasting
· Introduction of financial systems, policies and procedures as the business grows
· Other ad hoc operational responsibility
The person we are looking for:
· Either soon to Qualify or Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA candidate
· Experience of working in a fast moving, growing, entrepreneurial environment
· Evidence of doing both transactional finance along with month end production
· Good positive attitude to get stuck in to a variety of tasks
· Potential to grow with the business & brand
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.