Finance Manager, Media Communications, up to GBP60,000 plus benefits
GBP30m t/o Global Communications Agency seeking a Finance Manager to support the Finance Director. This is a newly created role which will have a wide ranging number of responsibilities falling into the broad headings below:
· Financial Accounting
· Cash, Working Capital and Treasury
· Audit and Statutory Accounts Preparation
· Tax and Other Compliance
Qualifications and skills
· Preferably ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified ideally with some relevant post-qualification experience
· Intermediate to advanced level in Excel with knowledge of Sum ifs, Macros, V/H lookups and pivot tables
· Experience of Sage and Hyperion desirable
· A keen interest in systems would be preferable and experience of system implementation would be considered favourably
· Experience of services industry, specifically marketing services is desirable
This is a great opportunity to work is an experienced FD and leadership team. Initially there isnt line management responsibility with the role but over time if suitable you will take on the 5 person team.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.