Trace is a boutique Accountancy Recruitment Consultancy based in Central London. We have 3 practice areas, Commerce & Industry, Not-for-profit, and Financial Services. We recruit from Part Qualified level up to FD/CFO, working hard to find the best candidates who have the skills and qualifications, competencies and cultural fit to be the best performers in our clients organisation. All of our Consultant’s are experts in the industries they work in.
It is a great time to join us. We are an established business in our market, with great offices on Chancery Lane, and we can offer the right candidate a great platform to support the building of a successful interim division.
You will be a Consultant placing interim/fixed term contract candidates into industry clients. The plan will be to have a particular focus on media and consumer markets & client relationships. Typical roles will be in financial/management accounting, commercial finance and change/transformation. You will work alongside a Senior Consultant in the team who has been developing the interim desk for the past 2 years.
Benefits include; great bonus/management bonus scheme, share holding potential, 28 days holiday, flexible working.
- Develop candidate and client network in a certain industry, most likely a pocket of either media or consumer finance
- Build an interim desk generating weekly revenue. Expectations to be discussed
- Partner with a Senior Consultant and Founder
- Be passionate about new business, helping generate new relationships for the team
- Generate candidates who are suitable for both your desk and your teams
Qualifications and competencies:
- Experience of working in an interim accountancy market
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a daily energy to make things happen independently
- Ambitious and robust enough to help build a team in small business
- A fun and inquisitive approach to work
- Professional demeanour
Whatever your role in the business we expect all team members to exhibit the following values and behaviours:
Collaborative, we work as one, we build durable relationships, and we remove barriers to working together. Expert, we are specialists, we train specialists, and we invest in the best talent. Pioneering, we innovate, we challenge assumptions, and we go beyond. Ambitious, we strive to make a difference, we want growth for our staff and our business, and we want to be known as the best at what we do. Principled, we respect our colleagues, we compete fairly, and we serve with integrity.
To Apply for this role
Talk to Andy Lee
T: 020 7042 8421