Finance Manager, Architecture Practice, GBP60,000 -70,000 (DOE)
Fantastic sole & lead finance role for an ambitious person to make their mark in a challenging role for an established, well connected practice. Reporting to the Board you will steer the ship and business partner with the Practice leads, along with all statutory and management accounting responsibilities. The projects delivered are often very high value and discreet so we require a tactful and astute finance professional. The business has a fun and social culture with a 6-person operations team you part of. The business is c70 employees and GBP6m t/o.
· Maintenance of the revenue recognition including deferred revenue, work in progress and accrued revenue
· Producing monthly management accounts, covering budget vs actual, key trend and key performance indicator reporting together with meaningful financial commentary and forecasts including management of the Revenue Tracking Tools, working closely with the managing partner on the revenue forecast.
· Ensuring appropriate levels of internal control, developing process, policies and procedures
· Maintaining the cash flow forecast and ensuring efficient working capital through active accounts receivable and payable management.
· Adhering to all regulatory and compliance (including taxation and payroll related) matters.
· Administration of company benefit schemes e.g. pension scheme, private health.
Experience & Qualifications & Person:
· Qualified accountant with a broad skills set from a professional services environment
· Demonstrable experience covering all matters related to accounting, reporting and forecasting
· Pro-active self-starter by nature, always looking for opportunities to add value to the business
· Entrepreneurial streak
· Attention to detail. Accuracy essential
· Hands on. Flexible. Does what it takes to get the job done.
· Strong work ethic but able to enjoy themselves too.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
To Apply for this role
Talk to Andy Lee
T: 020 7042 8421