Are you a qualified ACA interested in the world of investments but disillusioned by the intangibility of it all? If that sounds like you, this might be the company for you; theyre an aircraft asset manager based in North London and theyre looking for a newly qualified ACA to join their ranks as a financial accountant.
They have real fluidity within the business because they like to hold on to their top talent, so if youre currently looking for a pathway from accounting into front office investment, then this is a great opportunity as a stepping stone role – you will have to earn your stripes first though!
Youll be responsible for the financial management of a number of Special Purpose Vehicles, each of which hold a number of aircraft.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Preparation of annual statutory accounts and supporting schedules for SPVs
· Preparation of monthly management accounts for individual SPVs and consolidated management accounts for the group
· Preparation of monthly management reporting including variance analysis, cashflow analysis and commentary
· Preparation of annual budget for SPVs and group
· Preparation of monthly aircraft portfolio report
· Undertaking other duties, of a similar professional nature and commensurate with the role as requested
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
· Strong Excel skills
· Strong written and verbal communication
The role will be paying up to GBP65,000, will be 3 days a week in the office and is based in North London. Please get in touch with Freddie Bermingham at Trace Recruitment if you have any questions or for immediate consideration.
To Apply for this role
Talk to Freddie Bermingham
T: 020 7042 8423