Are you a qualified ACA interested in the world of investments but disillusioned by the intangibility of it all? If that sounds like you, this might be the company for you; theyre an aircraft asset manager based in North London and theyre looking for a newly qualified ACA to join their ranks as a financial accountant.
They have real fluidity within the business because they like to hold on to their top talent, so if youre currently looking for a pathway from accounting into front office investment, then this is a great opportunity as a stepping stone role – you will have to earn your stripes first though!
Youll be responsible for the financial management of a number of Special Purpose Vehicles, each of which hold a number of aircraft.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Preparation of annual statutory accounts and supporting schedules for SPVs
· Preparation of monthly management accounts for individual SPVs and consolidated management accounts for the group
· Preparation of monthly management reporting including variance analysis, cashflow analysis and commentary
· Preparation of annual budget for SPVs and group
· Preparation of monthly aircraft portfolio report
· Undertaking other duties, of a similar professional nature and commensurate with the role as requested
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
· Strong Excel skills
· Strong written and verbal communication
The role will be paying up to GBP65,000, will be 3 days a week in the office and is based in North London. Please get in touch with Freddie Bermingham at Trace Recruitment if you have any questions or for immediate consideration.