Im working with a leading FTSE listed bank based in London looking for a Financial Accountant to join their Structured Finance/Leasing team. They have GBP3bn of loans on their balance sheet lent to multitude of organisations to finance things from Fleets of vehicles, renewable energy plants and most interestingly, to Premier League football clubs for transfer fees.
You will work very closely with the FP&A Manager, the Operational Finance team, Credit teams & the Financial Controller to produce the management accounts.
· Ensuring all financial accounting deadlines are achieved to a high standard for Asset Finance.
· Perform analysis to understand monthly business performance and prepare commentary on key monthly variances
· Working with the IFRS 9 provisioning model
· Prepare and quarterly FINREP reports
· Prepare and review funding graphs to minimise interest rate risk
· Drive streamlining of the controls framework to improve efficiencies and quality
· ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
· Currently working in or come from an Audit environment
· Experience working with Financial Institutions, ideals Banks
· An IFRS 9 & 15 specialist
They are a brilliant employer and look after the staff they have well. There is lots of internal mobility and promotion opportunities across the whole finance function for the right person.
The Financial Accountant is paying GBP55,000 – GBP57,000
For immediate consideration or to find out more information about this role, please contact Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment.
To Apply for this role
Talk to Harry Coleman
T: 0207 042 8425