Are you a Part Qualified Accountant looking to expand your experiences and skillset beyond the mundane cycle of bookkeeping and monthly journals?
This fast-growing Venture Capital team are looking for a part qualified accountant to join their team as a portfolio reporting accountant, where youll be working with both the Investment Management team as well as the Finance Controller in the finance team.
On the Investment Management team, where youll spend the majority of your time, youll be collecting and analyzing data on the growth-stage companies that make up their portfolio; all of which are from a diverse range of industries.
· Monthly data collection and analysis on the 40+ portfolio companies
· Assisting in the production of monthly MI packs
· Assisting with quarterly valuations of portfolio companies
· Quarterly reporting & ad hoc analyses and requests
· Assisting companies with their accounting systems
· Working with head office finance team; includes producing monthly journals and bookkeeping responsibilities
· Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
· A team player with a strong character
· Consumer business background is useful but not essential
· Strong XERO accounting software knowledge would be advantageous
This is a role for anyone who wants something more than the standard core finance role. Working on a portfolio of companies from a wide range of industries will give you a great knowledge set on how different types of businesses from different industries really tick.
The business is keen for whoever joins the team to be inquisitive and grow into the role, with opportunities all around the business for the successful candidate to move in to in due course.
The role will be paying up to GBP40,000 and is based in Chelsea
To Apply for this role
Talk to Freddie Bermingham
T: 020 7042 8423