Trace is a Founder led Recruitment Consultancy based in Central London, we have been established for 10 years. With an experienced core team, strong brand, loyal client base, and a Non-Exec with experience of buying and selling businesses.
Our plans over the next 4-5 years are:
- Attract 3 future leaders for our teams & the business; FS Permanent, C&I Permanent and Interim
- Open a Regional Office, to service SW/W England
- Double current headcount
- Continue to responsibly grow a business we are proud of to eventually sell. A transaction we want the whole business to benefit from
- Create great career opportunities and have some fun along the way!
Manager / Director position for our Industry & Commerce & Not-for-Profit Permanent Team
Manager role to lead our Commerce, Industry & NFP team. Currently a team of 4 delivering roles for clients in Media, Marketing Services, Consumer, Technology, Charity & Arts organisations in central London. Reporting into a hands-on Founder you will have day to day control of the team and its performance with lots of support when needed.
- Revenue generating manager role with an emphasis on building your own sector niche
- Team leadership and headcount growth. Currently a team of 4 with a plan to double in the next 2-3 years
- P&L ownership for your teams’ performance
- Provide the best possible customer service to trace clients and candidates
- Commitment to ongoing business development to safeguard the future of the business
- Work as a team player, promoting and cross-selling the other trace teams
- Show a keen interest in something operationally, helping the continuous development of the business
We are looking for:
- Established recruitment professional, ideally in the London A&F market
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a daily energy to make things happen
- A fun and inquisitive approach to work
- Professional demeanour
- Intelligent and able to work both as part of a team but also independently
- Service orientated with real care taken in all external interactions
- Ideally previous leadership experience, although this isn’t essential
- Monthly bonus scheme (x2.5 monthly salary threshold); 30% paid above threshold plus 1/4ly kicker
- 28 days holiday, stakeholder pension
- Management bonus scheme & EMI scheme in mid-term
- Flexible, mature working culture, including hybrid working
- 1/4ly awards, team trips
Collaborative, we work as one, we build durable relationships, and we remove barriers to working together. Expert, we are specialists, we train specialists, and we invest in the best talent. Pioneering, we innovate, we challenge assumptions, and we go beyond. Ambitious, we strive to make a difference, we want growth for our staff and our business, and we want to be known as the best at what we do. Principled, we respect our colleagues, we compete fairly, and we serve with integrity.
To Apply for this role
Talk to Andy Lee
T: 020 7042 8421