Finance Assistant, Central London, Media/Marketing, GBP28-30,000
Trace are looking for a graduate or someone who is looking to start a career in finance. A great opportunity has come up for a Brand & Design agency based in central London. As a Finance Assistant, you will be getting involved in accounts payable, accounts receivable & credit control.
· Providing financial administrative support to all agency departments.
· Reporting into the Finance Manager and Head of Commercial
· Posting expense accruals & prepayments
· Processing, tracking and monitoring agency, client services and studio expenditure
· Reviewing and maintaining the P&l
· Managing credit control and the issuance of client statements
· Attending the weekly billings meeting with the client service team
Key skills & qualifications:
· Excellent communication skills
· Passionate about starting a career in finance
· Keen to start a professional qualification ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
· Team player
· Previous experience in a finance function desirable
· Excellent organisation skills
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural.