Revenue Accountant, PR & Comms, London, GBP40-45,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Revenue Accountant to join the Finance Business Partnering team for a Global Communications agency.
· Responsible for ensuring all Revenue accounting is accurate and compliant with relevant accounting standards and company policies, supporting the Finance Business Partners & Financial Controller
· Working closely with Legal on client contracting
· Preparation and submission of reporting including revenue, WIP & working capital
· Drive revenue accounting month-end close processes by creating and validating accruals, preparing and posting journal entries whilst ensuring policy compliance, all to agreed timelines.
· Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations mainly accrued revenue, deferred revenue and accrued expenses/expenses in advance.
· Reconcile client purchase orders to invoices sent.
· Managing the intercompany process alongside the Finance Business Partners, AP team and Legal, from contracting, invoicing and payments
· Ensure all billable costs are invoiced.
· Ensure reconciliation of client related costs
· Ad-hoc month end processes
· Supporting audit requirements, including all audit requests linked to Revenue
· Reviewing and improving current process to improve efficiency
· Have the ability to prioritise work to tight deadlines
· Have excellent attention to detail;
· Have intermediate level experience in using Excel
· Be organised and able to manage your own workload.
· Be able to work with and communicate effectively with others across the agency
Qualifications and skills:
· Minimum of 4+ years experience within an agency
· CIMA or ACCA preferable but not required
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.