Group Accountant, Design Services, NW London, GBP40k
Trace are working exclusively with a Global Design Services business who are looking for an ambitious, passionate individual to join their team! Reporting directly into the Finance Director, you will have responsibility for the day-today running of the finance function, assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes as well as maintain key communications with departments across the business.
This is an exciting role for a Part Qualified Accountant looking for their next step into an SME broad exposure environment, with lots of opportunities for growth and development! The business has exciting plans and are forecasted to double in revenue every year and open an office in Miami. Having recently opened to the European markets, our client are on a fantastic journey upwards, with no plans to stop!
You will have a broad variety of responsibilities which may change over time as required by business needs. Your key responsibilities would include:
· Managing purchase and sales invoices (inputting all invoices in the financial system, going through approval process), performing bank reconciliations on a weekly basis, payment runs.
· Managing payroll process with the assistance of an external payroll agency.
· Completing necessary month end journal entries and reconciliations.
· Ensuring integrity of intercompany accounts, working with multicurrency accounts.
· Providing timely and accurate financial information to the Finance Director, ensuring all are fully aware of the financial implications of strategic recommendations and decisions.
· Putting good processes, practices and controls in place with immediate effect in order to enable the company to significantly grow without the need for substantial change in the future.
· Primary financial support for other departments – pro-actively communicating with other staff to assess where support can be given.
· Responsibility for credit control through sales ledger clerk in order to reduce debtor days.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position.
· Multitasking, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance.
· Strong IT literacy – experience of Excel and QuickBooks A MUST.
· Experience in Zedonk is a plus
· Previous experience working in a Fashion Industry is desirable.
· Able to organise and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
· Good knowledge of multi-currency and multi-entity environment.
· Great attention to detail.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Team player with good communication skills and a positive can-do attitude.