Senior Management Accountant – Media Network – Central London – GBP45-50k
Trace are currently recruiting for an immediately available Management Accountant to work within a large media business in central London. This is a permanent position but we are looking for someone who can start ASAP.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a large finance team, working in a fun and dynamic environment.
Duties/responsibilities include the following;
· Prepare monthly Reforecast budgets and Annual budgets
· Prepare monthly Headcount, Payroll and Revenue Analysis
· Prepare additional quarterly and annual reporting variance analysis including Payroll, Headcount, Revenue, New Business, Capex and Overhead Cost Analysis.
· Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are done for each month end (Prepayments, accruals, income accruals, deferred income, pensions, staff loans, intercompany loans etc.
· Review Cashflow and Working Capital reporting
· Assist with the audit pack preparation
· Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts
· Assist with month end closing procedures
· Act as the first port of call for Finance Manager for any finance related queries
· A Finalist/ Qualified Accountant (CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
· Available immediately/short notice period
· Practical experience of group accounting
· Proactive with a can-do attitude
· Keen to work within a fast paced & progressive environment
will be considered immediately for interview.