A rare opportunity to work for an Aircraft Asset Management/Lessor business has come up for an experienced Analyst to join their Commercial Finance team, getting involved in all kinds of modelling, analysis, forecasting, credit worthiness and identify potential acquisitions of aircraft/portfolios of aircraft.
The role is open to a variety of applications, from FP&A Analysts, Credit Analysts, Commercial Finance or Modelling candidates, along with other suitable backgrounds.
· Undertaking a comprehensive Business Analysis to include business strategy, fleet, management, financial analysis and a review of the businesss response to the Covid pandemic
· Preparing Business Analysis summaries and presentations for inclusion in Pricing Approvals and Transaction Proposals (Acquisitions)
· Liaising with Risk Management in relation to peer analysis and Risk Ratings
· Analysis of Transactions including aircraft type, operator, current & residual values and lease terms
· Modelling debt parameters and the impact of leverage on Transactions
· Modelling current & forecast residual values
· Preparing models and summary reports of findings for financial analysis and inclusion in Pricing Approvals and Transaction Proposals
· Preparing market analysis and commentary relating to relevant aircraft types, markets, values, supply and demand.
· On-going analysis to identify specific regions/markets that are likely to generate sales and lease customers
The role is paying GBP55,000 + bonus + benefits.
For more information or immediate consideration, please contact Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment.