Are you a Newly Qualified Accountant looking to move into the Private Equity space? If so, this may be the role for you! Following a year of strong growth this PE firm based in London are looking to expand their team and bring in a newly qualified accountant to come and join their fund accounting division.
This firm specializes in special situations private equity; they focus on investing in a diverse range of businesses in a special situation that means their value is likely to boom, in doing so they are essentially aiming to root out hidden gems. Special situation funds were among the best performers in 2021, so its a great time to get into the sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for all internal and external reporting aspects of the Fund, Co-Investment vehicles.
· Working and co-ordinating with external Fund administrators to review quarterly and annual NAV and other Investors reports.
· Working closely with Fund auditors and administrators on the annual accounts of the fund and Co-investment vehicles.
· Responsible for all cash-flow management and forecasting for the Fund and Co Investment vehicles.
· Review and maintenance of Capital calls, distributions and carried interest calculations.
Assist with the production and review of Fund compliance (AIFMD, ADV) and to ensure all are documented and up to date.
· Assist with the review of Fund Tax and Compliance (FATCA, CRS, K1 reporting), liaising with tax advisors and administrators to ensure reporting is completed within the deadlines.
· Assistance in ad hoc group projects
· A Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant
· Someone with excellent communication skills
· Someone with the ability to work with minimum supervision and as part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team under tight deadlines
· Someone with some experience and an interest in Fund Accounting is advantageous but not absolutely essential
The role will be paying GBP55,000-GBP60,000 with bonus and benefits and is based in Mayfair. If you have any questions about the role or for immediate consideration please contact Freddie Bermingham at Trace Recruitment