FP&A Analyst, PE Backed Technology Group, up to GBP55,000
Newly created commercial analyst role for a fast growing acquisitive ed-tech business. Reporting into a Head of FPA you will be the lead business partner for one of the businesses in the Group, meaning lots of autonomy and senior stakeholder liaison.
Some of the key responsibilities:
· To work in close partnership with the individual budget holders and the group consolidation team to provide accurate, timely and comprehensive annual budgets as well as monthly re-forecasts
· Preparation and development of monthly financial performance reporting
packs, to include analysis and commentary of variances to plan
· Independently conduct monthly review meetings with budget holders and to
act as a key point of contact to support the budget holders with commercial
business, capital and investment proposals
· Closely partner with our senior stakeholders to support them in determining
future strategy and in making informed business and commercial decisions
· Analyse and understand key and crucial processes surrounding the potential
· M&A activity and provide insights and data to aid decision makers
· Build strong relationships and provide financial support to commercial
decision makers, within a nimble and agile environment
· Challenge business managers to ensure that all concepts have been properly
considered before presenting to the business
· Challenge current ways of working to drive efficiencies
We are looking for a qualified accountant who has proven experience in financial analysis, and helping a business understand its financial performance.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.