Part Time Finance Officer (Flexible working, Central London, Charity)
Trace are currently recruiting exclusively for a part time Finance officer (2 days / 15 hours per week) to join a vibrant charity in central London. If youre looking to join a close knit team and require complete flexibility in working hours this could be the role for you.
· Maintaining sound financial control through accurate financial processing
· Assisting the Financial Controller by assisting in the preparation of budgets, updating monthly cash flow forecasts
· Assist Financial Controller with financial statements for audit
· Deputise for the Financial Controller and assist with any other appropriate duties/projects as requested
· Studying towards a formal accounting qualification/QBE
· Experience of financial management and processing financial transactions in a small organisation
· Good understanding of basic purchase and sales ledger processes
· An excellent communicator
· A positive can do attitude
For further information on this permanent role please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details.