Finance Director (International), Marketing Agency in Pharma, cGBP65-75k
FD role for an EU territory of a large US Group. This creative powerhouse requires a commercial finance professional to lead a pharma focused business on its trading outside of the US. You will work alongside a Client Finance Analyst and have broad revenue, project, and profitability responsibility.
Its a great role for a finance professional ready to move into a leadership role with real autonomy and ownership of a set of P&Ls and company performance.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Partner with the business leads to ensure commercial rigour is applied in day to day decision making, and that you are supporting them in delivering their commercial goals
· To be the commercial face at the appropriate meetings -instigating commercial rigour from the top down and bottom up
· To champion the appropriate use of the relevant systems & business intelligence so that we have accurate data to better forecast, and to oversee system development to meet and exceed future business needs
· To ensure commercial rigour and adherence necessary governance in commercial relationships
· Take commercial responsibility for managing costs, by providing insightful analysis of trends/ issues with action-oriented solutions for managers to implement – e.g. salary and bonus forecasting, cost management, resource allocation, budgetary control
Qualifications and skills required:
· Qualified Accountant via ACA/ACCA/CIMA
· A strong & experienced commercial candidate that must have specific experience within the media sector
· Commercially focussed, with a proven track record of identifying and selling-in commercial opportunities
· Evidence of leadership & collaboration capabilities and good people management skills
· Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and advanced Excel skills
· Inspiring presentation skills and clear communication skills – both written and verbal
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.