Commercial Finance Analyst, Technology PE Backed SME, up to GBP60,000 plus benefits
Newly created, commercial finance role for a division of a fast-growing technology group. You will work hand-in- hand with Commercial FM and COO, and be a key bridge between the OpCos financial control team, group finance and the PE firm. The finance team both in the business and at Group level are very strong so you will have a great peer group to learn and develop with.
As its a new role there will be scope for you to create your own job description, but some general responsibilities will include:
· KPI analysis, and the management of a dashboard to provide insightful management information
· Assist with monthly revenue forecasts and regular internal client performance reviews
· Assist with new business budgets and support project tenders across the business.
· Manage WIP balances on projects, and develop and maintain staff utilisation / billability modelling
· Support CFM / COO with periodic presentations on business performance
are looking for a person with the majority of:
· ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
· First rate excel and data manipulation skills
· Ability to create clear and insightful presentations
· Excellent communication skills to enable him/her to engage with senior stakeholders and non-finance personnel, to understand the financial impact of information received
· Sense of responsibility towards the organisations reputation
· Ability to work independently and to meet strict deadlines
· The ability to prioritise and multitask
get in touch if you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.