An opportunity to join the Revenue Team of this wealth management (WM) business. WM is a large division of this global groups operation, which functions mostly here in London. The Revenue Team is responsible for the administration, control and analysis of all revenue generated by the UK WM business.
The successful candidate will be experienced in a similar function and hopefully from a similar business (though this isnt essential). The role reports to the Revenue Manager alongside 2 others. The team collaborates with both the font and back office to ensure that the billings and revenue are efficiently and accurately processed.
· Provide hands-on support to quarterly fee processing, covering a large portfolio of over 20,000 clients
· Calculation, checking and challenging fees
· Support the team with invoicing and revenue accounting
· Involved in the debtor collection process, including reporting to client teams and senior management
· Answer queries by client teams/relationship managers and wealth management teams
· Assist in the opening and closing fee processes
· Assist the management reporting function by taking ownership of the revenue lines, including P&L controls as well as balance sheet reconciliations.
· Experience in a similar role/function
· Experience within wealth management is largely beneficial but not essential
· Intermediate excel skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to process high volumes of data accurately
· Confidence to liaise with stakeholders in both the front and back office
If working for an international business in the wealth management industry is something that excites you and you have the relevant experience and skill set, please apply here!
Please note: Due to the current structure of the team, there wont be opportunity to support a professional qualification in the near future.