Group Financial Accountant, Technology (PE Backed), up to GBP65,00 plus benefits
Super role for a qualified accountant looing to leave practice, for their first role in industry. Or a Financial Accountant in industry. You will be joining a fast-growing acquisitive business, supporting the Group FC on Group level consolidation, along with sub-controller responsibility for a region. There will also be project work such as improving reporting required via the new PE relationship, and new acquisition integration.
· Ensure preparation of monthly financials, working with the finance team to ensure that the management accounts and commentary are produced
· Finance Business Systems Support, assisting in driving systems enhancements in conjunction with the Business Systems team
· Treasury management, working with the Group Financial Controller on managing cash and any exposure to FX risk, including rolling cash flow forecasts
· Year-end audit and preparation of statutory accounts, working with the Group Financial Controller to ensure robust year end files are made available to the group auditors and preparing statutory accounts
· Assisting with the management of Global tax compliance, working with the Group Financial Controller and our external tax advisers
· Finance Integration of Acquisitions, supporting the Head of Finance and Group Financial Controller to integrate the finance processes and systems of acquired companies
· Supporting the balance sheet and cashflow budget and reforecast process
· ACA/CA/ACCA qualifications
· A practice background with practical experience around compliance, statutory reporting and the creation of financial accounts and associated disclosures
· Background in implementing financial controls and strong governance
· Proven track record in numeric and data analysis and general attention to detail
· Concise and clear presentation skills
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.