Head of Finance, Ecommerce, paying GBP75,000 – GBP90,000
Finance leadership role in an ecommerce business which is newly formed but with fantastic brand heritage!! The role will lead all day to day finance & accounting activities across the business. We are looking for a hands on head of finance who can be think both technically but also big picture.
You will have responsibility for:
– Strategy; Responsibility for Finance department strategy, team, deliverables, & future planning. On-going review & update of Finance objectives to ensure they align with the Companys strategy direction and are fit for purpose.
– Budgeting & Planning; Lead on financial forecasting and planning cycles. Implement first class financial processes across the business. Ensure senior leadership team are clear on budget targets, they own budget phasing & final budget is signed-off. Upload final budgets in NetSuite.
– Commercial; Finance lead on business development projects. Review of performance vs budget/targets, especially distribution channel P&Ls. Department insight/analysis re: Operations/Digital & Brand spend. Support Investment appraisal process and comparison/evaluation of business cases.
– Other; Financial Control, Treasury, Cashflow and Taxation
We are looking for:
– Essential to have experience in the Retail/Ecommerce sector
– At least 5 years post-qualification experience
– Proven experience of leading a high performing team focused on exceptional delivery.
– Entrepreneurial and autonomous mindset.
– Demonstrable experience analysing and communicating large data sets.
– Ability to communicate complex financial concepts in a clear and succinct way.
– Confident making tough business decisions based on numbers, managing upwards.
– Thrive working independently but know when to ask for help.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.