This well known, British private bank is recruiting a newly created position in the regulatory reporting team. If youre a Reg specialist with a proven track record of delivering timely and accurate regulatory reports/requirements such as COREP, Bank of England statistical reports and FCA submissions then this could be one for you.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, and working as part of the small team you will ensure the banks compliance with its external regulatory requirements and internal reporting on Capital and liquidity.
· Prepare regulatory returns (PRA/FCA & BoE) including intraday liquidity, basis risk and COREP.
· Monitoring the banks deposits and exposures in customer and treasury lending against the banks own and regulatory limits
· Preparation of MI and board/committee reports
· Play a key role in projects focussing on regulatory and system enhancements to optimise work and efficiencies
· Liaise with Operations, Risk, Treasury, Tech and other stakeholders both internally and externally to the bank.
· University Degree and with a strong overall academic background
· Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) or relevant industry equivalent
· Proven track record of extracting, reconciling and reporting on regulatory data from multiple sources (preferably within banking)
· Youll need strong experience in regulatory reporting (COREP, Bank of England statistical reports and/or FCA submissions)
· Experience of Implementing process improvements and system change/updates
· Youll have a proactive attitude