Established for over 10-years, Trace is an Accountancy & Finance Recruiter based in Central London. We have 3 practice areas, Commerce & Industry, Financial Services and Interim. We recruit across all levels of Accountancy, including Finance Transformation and Change, and work with larger multinationals and SME’s.
We are well- known for providing an exceptionally high level of service and have many exclusive clients. Our model is based on quality of relationships and repeat businesses. We put cultural fit at the heart of everything we do, going beyond matching skills and qualifications, by offering our own bespoke personality profiling tool called PFIT. We meet everyone we represent.
- Support in the building of an interim revenue stream in the Accountancy market in London across FS or Commerce
- A full 360-degree recruitment position, meeting all candidates and clients and delivering an exceptional service
- Be passionate about new business, helping generate new relationships for the team
- Have the ability to turn what are essentially permanent hire relationships to include Interim
- Play a part in the business operationally to support the leadership team in different initiatives
- Develop and execute ideas related to marketing and contribute to the development of the interim growth strategy
- Engage in Linked-In and other media streams to improve personal and company brand
Qualifications and competencies:
- Ideally, you’ll have a university degree and experience of working in the Interim Accountancy Market
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with bags of energy to make things happen independently
- Ambitious and robust and demonstrate the passion to join a growing team, within a highly professional accountancy specialist
- A fun and inquisitive approach to work
- Fundamentally, you will be a nice person with integrity and trust
- Have first rate communication and business partnering skills
- Be forward-thinking and able to demonstrate proactive problem solving & be expertly organised
- Monthly bonus scheme at 30% above threshold plus quarterly discretionary bonus
- 28 days holiday, stakeholder pension, 1/4ly awards, team trips, Michelin-star club
- Management bonus scheme & equity potential for high performers
- Flexible working culture with ability to WFH
Whatever your role in the business we expect colleagues to exhibit the following values and behaviours:
Collaborative, we work as one, we build durable relationships, and we remove barriers to working together. Expert, we are specialists, we train specialists, and we invest in the best talent.
Pioneering, we innovate, we challenge assumptions, and we go beyond.
Ambitious, we strive to make a difference, we want growth for our staff and our business, and we want to be known as the best at what we do.
Principled, we respect our colleagues, we compete fairly, and we serve with integrity.