Were looking for an ambitious individual near the start of the career in finance to join the central team of this Investment group. Theyve developed an open and dynamic culture where someone with a bit of a lively personality will do best. The company has experience lots of growth and has good history of helping their employees progress and grow professionally.
This role will take ownership of the payments and cash journal posting function in part of an overall team of 5.
· Maintain Purchase and Sales Ledgers for both the group and a number of trading companies
· Daily preparation of cash journals entries into the accounting system
· Processing of expense claims for employees
· Processing invoices onto the approval system and following up where necessary
· Bank reconciliations
· Opening/closing of new bank accounts
· Ad-hoc requests as directed by manager
Experience and Abilities
· Minimum 18 months experience in an AP/AR based role
· Bright and ambitious self-starter
· Responds quickly to changing work demands
· Works effectively as part of a team
· Communicates in a professional manner
· Manages time effectively to meet deadlines.