Senior Management Accountant, Central London, 12-month FTC paying up to GBP60,000
We are recruiting a Senior Management Accountant for a key Not-For-Profit client on a 12 Month FTC. Reporting into a new CFO youll be joining a collaborative finance function where professional development is actively encouraged.
Being one of two senior positions in the team this is a role with a nice mix of responsibilities, but with more of a focus on Forecasting, Budgeting and Month End.
Guide to responsibilities:
· Compile and analyse financial information to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
· In partnership with the other senior accountant produce monthly management accounts and all management information
· Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes
· Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
· Ensure internal and external financial reporting deadlines are met
· Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
· Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
· Compile and analyse financial information to prepare statutory financial statements
· Prepare for financial audit and support the audit process
· Monitor and support taxation requirements
Qualifications, experience and person required;
· Accounting Qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
· Thorough and practical understanding of financial and management accounting principles and techniques
· Previous experience working in a similar accounting role
· Previous experience and comfort with operating in change situations
· Good knowledge of budgeting and forecasting issues and techniques
· Excellent communication and collaborative skills
· Ability to work effectively and sensitively as part of a team to achieve success.
· Proactive manner, ability to use own initiative, and willingness to accept responsibility
· Ability to work with all levels of staff within the organisation.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.