This is a great opportunity for a systems Accountant/Analyst looking for a new role within a top performing, reputable company based here in London. This FTSE listed business has a strong history and a lot of ambition, providing a great environment for someone who wants a recognisable brand on their CV but doesnt want to sacrifice growth and ambition to get it.
This role will be responsible for providing support to a team of 40 people using TM1 and enhancing the management information that they provide to internal and external stakeholders. It will work alongside multiple stakeholders in Finance, Credit, Sales and IT helping to increase the use and understanding of the systems and data used by the company.
· Support the head of finance data and change to develop the team members.
· Provide expert support to end users including delivering training and enhancement of training materials to new starters
· Support projects to make better use of other tolls like Tableau.
· Develop insightful MI for the business and our key brokers
· Support financial analysis projects
· Maintain a TM1 license register and carry out Finance system audits
· Take an active role in delivering new developments to improve TM1 including functional specification documentation, managing testing and communication
· Ensure daily / monthly system processes are completed and reconciled on time
· Proactively seek opportunities to improve the efficiencies, accuracy, content and delivery of business-wide reporting, through spreadsheet automation, SQL browsers and integration with TM1
Qualifications and Experience:
· Qualified Accountant / working towards professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
· Advanced IT skills (MS Excel etc)
· TM1 experience
· Proven experience with management information and working with large data sets
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able to proactively identify risks and issues and able to drive resolution forward
· Proven ability to drive continuous improvement and change optimising performance
· Track record of building and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders