Fabulous opportunity to join an established US brokerage who are just about to launch in Europe.
This is a very interesting role reporting in to an extremely impressive European Finance Director, who is looking to make her mark with her first hire into the UK finance team. The perfect person for this role will be very hands-on and excited by project work. The FD is looking for someone who can be a team player, help with everything included in launching a new business and, due to the growth this company could see, step up into her role in the future.
– Assisting the European Finance Director in creating a brand-new UK finance function, ready for the launch next year.
– Act as a Finance Business Partner to senior Stakeholders.
– Liaising with the US finance team.
– Implementation of financial controls, processes and reporting tools.
– Being a second-in-command for the European Finance Director.
– Responsible for implementing a new financial reporting framework.
– Key subject matter export for all UK GAAP/IFRS.
– Managing all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting and controls
– Managing and reporting daily liquidity.
– Preparing VAT for quarterly and annual tax fillings.
– 3-8 years post qualified experience in broker dealers or asset management firms.
– 2.i bachelors degree.
– CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification.
– Self-motivated, Hands-on individual who can work well both in a team and also independently.
– Proficient Excel skills.
– Excellent attention to detail, with strong problem solving and organizational skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Finance Manger or Senior Accountant looking to take a step up in to a Financial Controller role.