Accounts Payable (Contract), Central London – Media, up to GBP30,000
A new payables rolling contract has become available in a large marketing agency based in Central London. They are looking for a candidate with a minimum of one years experience in payables, with experience in media/marketing being a bonus. We are currently only considering candidates that are IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE or on a short notice period for this contract. This role will be entirely responsible for the payables function within a large finance team.
· Manage the setup process of new supplier details and payment terms and ensure that the new account procedures are adhered to.
· Sending invoices and purchase orders through to the offshore team and answering/rectifying any queries the offshore team may encounter.
· Expense claims will need to be processed and paid.
· Manage cheque requests, and process payment runs via BACS in a smooth and efficient manner.
· Run monthly unmatched PO reports so we can see anything outstanding.
· Ensure that invoices are fully authorised and goods receipted.
· Ensure Supplier Reconciliations are performed monthly, prior to any payments made.
· Make sure queries are resolved on a prompt and professional basis – youll also alert the management accountants on all old or escalating issues, including immediate notification of final and / or legal notices received from suppliers.
· Process petty cash or cash advances as necessary, ensuring all claims are fully documented, receipted and authorised before handing over the cash.
· Maintain accurate and up to date filing systems and ensure that all deadlines are met.
· Bank Reconciliations are to be done regularly to maintain the AP and Expense Ledgers.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
· Minimum of 1 year experience in accounts payable
· University graduate
· Organised, punctual and personable
· Youll be reliable and responsible and take pride in your work.
· We want someone whos motivated and able to be flexible to put some extra hours in towards busy periods within the team.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.