FP&A Analyst, Central London – FTSE 100 Company, up to GBP45,000
A new International FP&A Analyst position has become available in the commercial team of a FTSE 100 company based in Central London. The role reports directly into the FP&A Manager and will be responsible for all planning, budgeting and forecasting with a focus on Commercial functions to drive profit and performance.
· Responsible for delivering the planning, budgeting and forecasting process ensuring business compliance.
· Provision of regular, quantitative analysis and insight to drive the performance agenda, in collaboration with FP&A Manager and Commercial Finance Business Partner.
· Provision of qualitative, initiative-based analysis to create insight for performance management and support key decision making.
· Review and validation of financial performance metrics and MI to ensure accuracy and completeness
· Responsible for collaborative working with Finance Teams and knowledge management team (central data provision) to ensure efficient co-ordination of reporting and that analysis produced delivers business value.
· Drives continuous process improvements, promoting best practice and driving automation of activities.
· Support the integration of existing Commercial functions into standard business practices of Business Unit
· Assist the Commercial Finance business partner with adhoc tasks focussed on strategic and operational performance management
· Ensure proper financial control processes are in place to satisfy best practice
Key Skills & Qualifications:
· Part Qualified/Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA preferred)
· Strong Excel, analysis and business modelling skills
· Good understanding of performance management and financial control processes
· Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
· Strong team focus and the ability to work in a collaborative environment
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.