AMAZING opportunity to join an FCA regulated Fin-Tech, in the early stages of growth, that is well financed and managed by a very impressive leadership team.
A real opportunity for an entrepreneurial and energetic Finance professional to lead Finance as well as Strategy & Operations and help take this business forward and what could be a very exciting journey.
You will have a say in all aspects of the business, product, operations & strategy and will be working very closely with the founding Directors and act as the Business Partner to the MD. This is not a reporting role, its very much a business-focused role in an SME Financial Services business, with huge potential for growth.
· Full responsibility for overseeing the finance function, including reviewing, improving & streamlining accounting & financial management processes
· Support the leadership team in terms of business development, modelling and strategic growth opportunities
· Identify, implement & lead efficient financial and operational processes in order to achieve sustainable growth
· Responsible for all financial reporting and control (management of out-sourced provider)
· Responsible for all Financial Analysis and planning as well as strategic business planning
· Oversee & ensure the production of year end consolidated accounts & financial statements.
· Effectively manage relationships & contractual agreements with external partners
· Be a core member of the top senior management team – advising on the growth of the business
Required skills & experience:
· Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent, ideally from Practice, but not essential
· Previous experience within Financial Services or Fin-Tech is essential
· Gravitas and the ability to interact with a very senior board of directors and industry leaders
· A problem solver – someone with energy and curiosity to make thing great!
· The ability to think big. You will need to build solutions and processes that can scale
· Creative problem solver
· Well organised with an almost obsessive attention to detail & high level of accuracy
This is one of those rare opportunities to join a growing business, which really could change the landscape of their industry.
Its not a role for someone looking for a predictable ride, very much suited to an opportunist Finance Professional who wants to run a business!