This role is for an Investment Management business with an impressive and long standing history. They pride themselves on a well balanced business model that takes the best of tradition and combines it with innovative thinking, acting with integrity, transparency and high levels of professionalism to service their valued clients.
Work as part of a dedicated team to ensure payments to Suppliers and Staff are processes efficiently in line with the respective policies, ensuring day-to-day activities are kept up to date and all targets and deadlines are met.
· Process incoming Invoices – Check nominals and departments are correct
· Sending invoices for authorisation by appropriate stakeholders
· Maintain strong controls and compliance with policy and procedures
· Supplier management (statement of accounts, dealing with questions, chasing invoices)
· Ensuring that payments to suppliers and staff are done in a timely manner
· Administration of Staff expense reimbursement and processing of Corporate Credit Cards
· Communicate Financial Operations processes and requirements to other business areas
· Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
· Act as a key point of call and provide timely responses to queries from a variety of stakeholders
Knowledge and Skills:
· Minimum 5 years experience in Accounts Payable with a genuine passion for it.
· Microsoft Office – Excel
· Experience with Coda is a bonus but not a necessity
· Initiative and confidence to challenge incorrect data
· Ability to balance available time ensuring all tasks are completed
· Flexible and able to adapt depending on changing needs and priorities
· Accurate financial data entry
· Strong team working skills
· Effective communication skills – written and verbal
If you have a real passion for your career in accounts payable, have a proactive nature and a minimum of 5 years in AP, then please get in touch.