This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading fin-tech within the payments space. They are a rapidly growing business and want an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their finance team.
Our client has a fantastic supportive culture which encourages fresh thinking and innovation.
An excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career within a great business. If you want to be part of something exciting, that’s generating a buzz, then this is the opportunity for you.
· Manage reporting – ensure books are closed each month in line with Group requirements and that accounting entries are complete and accurate;
· Assist in producing financial statements that are compliant to IFRS / UK-GAAP;
· Perform general ledger and subledger bookings;
· Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts;
· Assist in managing the outsourced accounting relationships for overseas subsidiaries;
· Manage supplier payments (AP) and open items (AR);
· Prepare outgoing invoices for key revenue streams;
· Assist in managing tax filings for UK companies;
· Provide Ad-hoc reporting/analysis to Head of Finance and other stakeholders;
· Prepare FCA and other regulatory returns;
Skills and Experience:
· Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
· Working knowledge on UK GAAP & IFRS;
· Working knowledge of direct and indirect tax and regulatory matters;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects;
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical skills;
· Strong work ethic;
· Advanced Excel skills
· Experience working in Financial Services as an advantage;
· Experience in supporting improvements and efficiency in processes and controls as an advantage.