THIS IS A NEWLY CREATED ROLE and a genuine opportunity to join an Asset-led Investment business who is keen to implement and improve high-level Financial Planning & Analysis to support the decision making of the CFO and the board.
Working closely with the CFO you will play a key role in building a best in class commercial Finance function that is aimed at supporting the future growth and decision making of the business. You will develop and improve new systems, controls and ways of working as well as building strong relationships with all teams across the business.
This is a truly commercial role and we need to find a candidate with genuine gravitas who can support the demands of a high-performing leadership team.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Monthly management reporting (includes Financial Performance Review Pack, ALCO Pack, CFO Reports)
· Produce the 12 month business plan and sensitivity analysis for the group
· Deliver monthly rolling forecast and sensitivity analysis
· Produce high-level, 5 year cashflow and analysis
· Managing consolidated cashflow forecast for the Group
· Ad-hoc business case analysis and interrogation
· Reporting for monthly bank governance including Financial Performance Review
· Risk appetite metrics reporting and analysis
· Capital and liquidity reporting, forecasting and analysis
· Commercial business partnering and ad hoc analysis to enable optimal business decision making
· Lots of ad-hoc decision support analysis and Business Partnering to senior stakeholders in the business
· Qualified accountant with 3+ years experience in an Investment business
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified (ACA preferred)
· Solid experience of FP&A / Business Intelligence
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong financial modelling skills
· Strong business partnering skills, with the ability to articulate the drivers of financial performance to business stakeholders (tell the story)
· Ability to work with stakeholders to optimise performance / harness opportunities / mitigate risks.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cultural fit is key, and requires someone who is energetic, commercially oriented, driven, takes personal ownership and possesses A flexible, can-do mind set, with the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.