Our client is a leading derivatives broker operating in a broad range of markets on an international scale. They are seeking an ambitious individual with good experience to join their finance team.
Theyve developed an open and dynamic culture where someone with a bit of a lively personality will do best. The company has experience lots of growth and has good history of helping their employees progress and grow professionally.
· Record payable invoices into the accounting system.
· Record the VAT on the payable invoices
· Prepare the monthly accruals and report any variances to the Head of Finance
· Allocation of the expense to the correct accounting period through the postings of accruals and prepayments.
· Report to Head of Finance and Heads of Revenue desks on period variances to budget as part of the month end cycle.
· Prepare batch file for weekly payment run for expense invoices.
· Ensure the Accounts Payable ledger is accurate, fully allocated and any old or outstanding items are reported to the Head of Finance.
· To prepare the forecasted expenses as part of the budget process.
· Maintain the Fixed Assets ledger and record the depreciation.
Skills and Experience:
· Part-Qualified Accountant either ACCA/CIMA
· University Degree with strong academics is preferred.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to work with a high level of accuracy, to tight deadlines with minimal supervision.