This SME lending business was acquired by a prestigious banking group a couple of years ago. The high performing business has kept its branding and since its purchase has been scaling up operations across the UK. Theyve been building out all functions and its time for an FP&A Analyst to join their ranks.
The Successful candidate will have a broad spectrum of responsibilities focussing mainly on the business performance management and strategy. They will provide insightful and value-adding analysis to aid decision making while producing the budgets and forecasts. This will involve a hands-on approach to engaging with stakeholders in the business as well as the central bank.
· Work closely with the business to understand costs and revenue drivers – building strong relationships with senior management and budget holders.
· Reporting monthly, quarterly and annually on performance and costs with analysis of key trends
· Develop and continually improve financial planning models for budgeting and forecasting processes
· Support key projects that impact the business including accounting & Regulatory updates, strategic changes and investment opportunities
· Other Ad hoc Analysis and projects
Experience & Qualifications:
· Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
· Degree educated (2:1 or higher) with other consistently strong academics
· Advanced IT skills – specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Proactive attitude and mind-set which champions change and challenges the status quo
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
· Prior FP&A experience strongly desirable but not essential
If working for an SME business with a already proven track record and still plenty of growth opportunity excites you, if youre an engaging, proactive and strategic accountant who fits the above criteria, then dont wait, get in touch today!