We’re proud to work with some of the most progressive and entrepreneurial Financial Services business in the UK and have had noted success within Venture Capital, Private Equity, Wealth / Asset Management and Private & Investment Banking. We’re keen to hire someone who will be as passionate as us in helping these businesses grow.
It is a great time to join us. We are an established business in the market, with great offices, and we can offer the right candidate a great platform to build a successful career, all within a fun, grown-up environment.
You will be given some long-standing relationships to manage, so there will be lots of opportunity from the day you start but we are an ambitious bunch, so you will also be expected to build and develop your own client base and potentially lead your own team in the future.
- Help build a successful business around yourself within the Financial Services sector in London
- Generate a consistent stream of client and candidate relationships resulting in revenue
- Provide the best possible customer service to trace clients and candidates
- Commitment to ongoing business development
- Promote and cross sell the other trace businesses
- Have fun whilst being supported by an experienced and committed management team
- Bring energy and ideas from the day you start
- Have a mature and energetic approach to how you work
- Genuinely have the best interests of your candidates and clients at the heart of everything you do
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with the energy to make things happen
- Ability to ‘lead’ as well as ‘do’
- Vision to create something unique and engaging
With our competency framework and assessment tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler™, we are providing clients and candidates with a much more thorough service, enabling us to work with a range of blue chip and SME clients.
We can offer an exceptional career opportunity for either an experienced Consultant or an individual with a track record in sales looking for a career in recruitment.
Benefits include; great salary, great bonus, share holding potential, 28 days holiday, pension, flexible working. We’ve had some amazing trips and team events over the years and will continue to do more as we grow.
We’re an expert Accountancy Recruitment Consultancy covering Commerce & Industry, Financial Services & NFP in Central & Greater London. All of our Consultants are specialists within their industry and deliver Permanent, Contract & Interim recruitment solutions within those fields; so you will always work with someone who knows your market. We’re specialists in Part-Qualified through to Finance Director roles and have cultural fit at the heart of everything we do.