We’re keen to attract an energetic and driven Graduate to join us as a team Resourcer for our Financial Services Division.
We’re proud to work with some of the most progressive and entrepreneurial Financial Services business in the UK and have had noted success within Venture Capital, Private Equity, Wealth / Asset Management and Private & Investment Banking. We’re keen to hire someone who will be as passionate as us in helping these businesses grow.
This opportunity is a great starting point, focused on candidate acquisition, with a plan to develop into a Consultant where you would be both client and candidate facing, generating new business and revenue and personal bonus.
- Support and resource for the Consultants to generate a higher volume and better quality candidate network
- Interviewing and assessing candidates face to face
- Compiling of shortlists for clients
- Participate in client meetings
- Build a professional network within the Financial Services sector
- Responsibility for generating leads and new business opportunities
- No two days are the same, so lots of ad-hoc projects and duties
Qualifications and competencies:
- Degree educated with good academics
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a daily energy to make things happen and be unique
- A desire to provide an honest, career centric customer service
- A fun and inquisitive approach to work
- Presentable and confident to engage with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and seniority
- Good IT skills; outlook, Microsoft office
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you and you are keen to take your first step in to a recruitment role, please get in touch.
Benefits include; great bonus, share holding potential, 28 days holiday, pension, flexible working.