This is a newly created role in a unique investment business and a genuine opportunity for someone to get involved in the more analytical side of investments and Accounting.
Reporting directly to the CFO/CEO and youll be responsible for performance analysis, business case analysis, investment valuations, high-level financial reporting, cash-flow modelling and investment return analysis.
· Work closely with the investment and operational teams to provide analysis on performance of current and future investments
· Preparation of cash-flow models
· Preparation of quarterly Fund investment valuation using discounted cash flow methodology.
· Preparation and updating of performance financials/metrics for input into investor reports and presentations
· Preparation of quarterly investor report, incorporating investment valuation
· Evaluation of exit scenarios.
· Liaise with external auditors and 3rd parties for annual fund audit
· Liaise with external tax advisors for annual tax reporting
· Review transaction cash flow and pricing models
· Assist and advise in the creation of SPV structures
· Provide analytical support to the CFO and Treasurer in relation to portfolio debt facilities
· Support CFO in managing investor relations to respond to ad hoc investor queries,
· Key point of contact for Fund finance related queries
· Preparation of annual investor presentations
· Provide finance support into structuring and establishment of new entities
· Lots of ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting related to the performance of the funds & investments
· Accountancy qualification (either ACA, ACCA or CIMA) – ACA preferred
· Educated to degree level (2.1) or better from a recognised university
· Knowledge of the commercial aircraft industry
· Knowledge of the investments or fund industry is a big advantage
· Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in financial reporting / financial analysis roles
· Use of MS Excel for financial modelling and cash-flow analysis
· Confident in the use of accounting systems
· Strong report writing skills and a meeting room presence is essential