Our client is a broadband Infrastructure business that provides their services to businesses and partners. A rapidly growing business, set to continue that trend after an injection of cash from an institutional investor. The brand is recognised for the delivery of the newest generation of services based around broadband and connectivity technology.
This newly created role will take the lead on all aspects of business and financial planning, to coordinate the quarterly reforecast process, annual budgeting cycle and investor reporting.
· Quarterly reforecasts, annual budget and coordination of short and long term planning exercises
· Business partner to both Sales and Operations teams
· Setting and tracking of monthly business KPIs
· Investment and business case preparation and presentation
· Prepare and analyse business risks and opportunities for senior management
· Special project work as required
· Newly Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
· Outstanding Excel skills
· Highly analytical mind
· Excellent presentation & communication skills
· Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks