Commercial Manager – Marketing | Retail & Ecommerce
Our client is a leading Retail business based in Central London; this requirement covers a number of global territories.
Commercial Manager – Marketing, this is a unique role where you will play a critical part in leading customer marketing/profitability, ecommerce strategy, demand planning and retention.
· Lead and develop the market support function and team
· Engage with relevant stakeholders across the business to facilitate presentation of a holistic view on customer centric and marketing strategies.
· Ensuring data insights and analytical capabilities across the organisation are leveraged to make the right strategic decisions
· Evaluate key profitability trends and opportunities, define the sales and customer segmentation reporting and insight platform, and execute data-driven optimisation processes for the sales organisation
· Manage the processes, tools and data sources required for effective budgeting and forecasting (at territory, account manager, and customer level)
· Provide reporting and insights on key sales drivers including customer churn, share of wallet growth, volume and price drivers
· Prioritise, document and define business requirements for all sales and customer segmentation reporting
· Ensure consistent, accurate and fit-for-purpose marketing and customer performance reporting
· Analyse sales performance vs target across multiple business segments and identify areas of weakness and opportunity the organisation can address to improve sales performance reporting and insights on gross profit
· Identify profit improvement opportunities at a category, segment or customer level expenses
· Experience in a senior business partnering finance role within marketing and customer, online focus
· A logical approach to problem solving combined with the ability to conceptualise and think creatively
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
· Strong oral and written communication skills to deliver complex quantitative information in an easily understood manner
· ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualification or strong part qualified
· Experience with advanced analytical and reporting tools, high level modelling skills
If this sounds like you, please apply today!