Are you an FP&A Analyst or FP&A Manager in industry looking for a new opportunity with a highly regarded bank as an FP&A Manager? If so, look no further. The premium financing division of this bank, with over a billion on their loan book and around millions of customers, are looking for someone with 2 or more years of experience in FP&A to come in and manage the team. Youll be setting the strategy, working on the 3-5year planning and overseeing the pricing and forecasting work done by the FP&A Analyst, as well as the work done by the Finance Business Partner.
Youll need to have charisma, confidence and the ability to communicate effectively in order to be able to manage to the level that the business needs. As you find your feet, your role will become more and more strategic and from there, there are a number of steps upwards for your progression – but not only that; the movement around the bank is incredibly fluid, so youll be able to gain a broad wealth of experience in a number of different types of businesses.
· Running the teams annual budgeting process and producing quarterly forecasts
· Ownership of the business strategy
· Working with the FBP and FP&A Analyst to ensure that all pricing is in line with the strategy
· Working with the sales team to manage the strategy, targets and commission scheme
· Delivering insight about the Premium Finance team to the Head of FP&A
· Ensuring the delivery of monthly reporting packs
· Previous experience partnering functions
· Experience in Financial Services
· Good data handling skills, specifically with Excel/Alteryx/TM1
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and pick apart data/numbers
· Strong communication and management skills
If youre serious about progressing your career in FP&A and youre looking for somewhere to develop your managerial and partnering skills, then this is the job for you.
Salary will be around GBP70,000 + bonus and benefits
Get in contact with Freddie Bermingham at Trace Recruitment if you have any queries or would like immediate consideration