Part-Time Financial Controller, Media Network, Central London, GBP70-75k (pro-rata)
3-4 Days per week
We have an excellent opportunity for a technical Financial Controller to join a global media network on a part-time basis. Joining a strong team and supporting the FD at a time of growth, youll have strong experience in controls, governance, risk, working to deadlines and understanding the audit process.
· Ensure the preparation and delivery of timely & accurate monthly management accounts
· Responsibility for all journals and GL balances including the monthly review and balance sheet reconciliation’s
· Ensuring accuracy and integrity of all accounting records.
· Working with external audit team to ensure production of annual statutory accounts and any subsidiary / associated companies.
· Produce activity-based month end accruals to accord with group revenue recognition policy, to adhere to global reporting timetable
· Actively looking to manage overheads and ensure efficiency in daily processes.
· Monthly review of the groups internal control environment and ensure all process are compliant
· Manage motivate and develop agency finance department.
· Supervise & review performance of all individuals in the team.
· Implement a change management culture by challenging and replacing existing processes and procedures when required.
· Give support and leadership to ensure that each division meets its targets and objectives.
· Create reporting packs that allow the business to easily define where they are in relation to monthly business objectives.
Who were looking for:
· You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
· You will have solid experience leading a team to set deliverables and will be confident in developing and improving processes and procedures.
· Ideally you will have experience working within a global business and you will have strong multi-currency reporting skills.
· We are looking for someone with experience in high volume, complex transactional business in multi-currency environment and is used to managing regular reports and requirements to tight monthly deadlines.
· You will be able to confidently interpret and analyse complex data and will be a strong and confident communicator with a can-do attitude
· You will also have strong leadership skills with experience of managing a small team