Commercial Finance Manager, Media, cGBP60,000 plus benefits
Super finance role for a Strategic Communications Agency, based in the heart of Soho. It is a newly created role with lots of challenges and opportunities to add value. Along with commercially supporting an established Division you will also be heavily involved in the supporting the Head of Finance on Group wide activities.
· Working with client teams on pitches and bits, offering extensive and complex profitability/pricing information on key clients and proposals.
· MSA negotiation alongside FD
· Sole responsibility for negotiating certain ongoing project fees
· Provide consistent and high-quality analysis, commercial and decision support on all client accounts
· Preparation of reports for commercial monthly meetings with clients
· Collect information to input into revenue forecast
· Take leadership of assessing margin and pricing to ensure the maximum commercial viability
· Work alongside UK FD to develop new pricing models
· Coordinating with legal on commercial contracts for clients
· Track and forecast revenue against multiple business models
· Feed potential process changes into the systems team
Experience & culture fit:
· Experience of working closely with client teams in a highly analytical role
· Experience performing in-depth analysis on client profitability and working on client pitches and bids
· The ability to build, establish and maintain excellent working relationships both within your team and with clients
· Preferably ACA / CIMA qualified with understanding of IFRS 15
· Preferably tech / media / advertising
· Roll your sleeves up in collaborative team
· Someone who wants to learn fast and add value quickly
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural.