Trace have partnered with a high growth, multi-channel e-commerce retailer with global presence, looking for an interim Finance Controller to help scale finance in line with their current and future growth plans, with turnover exceeding GBP50m in less than 5 years – making them one of the fastest growing companies in the UK!
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a proven Senior Financial/Management Accountant, Finance Manager or Finance Controller, looking for the next step in their career. You will be a team player with proven leadership skills, and comfortable working in a fast paced and continuously evolving business.
You must be readily available within a few weeks and have prior interim experience.
· Oversee the completion and accuracy of management accounts for multiple entities
· Complete responsibility for the accuracy of balance sheet positions
· Create consolidated management accounts whilst driving recommendation for change and continuous improvements
· Business partner with various third parties, including international sales tax/VAT across global jurisdictions
· Monitor and report on cash flow position for the group, identifying and resolving shortfalls and surpluses
· Review business performance, risks and opportunities in liaison with the Commercial Management Accountant, including reforecasting and marketing budgets
· Act as Finance Business Partner across the business ensuring continuous development and efficiencies are highlighted/reported
· Assist with the training and development of the finance function, overseeing day to day finance activities are completed on time and with accuracy
Additional Projects and Involvements
· Team development and management/mentoring
· Build and shape new ERP and Systems
· Impact commercial business decisions across all levels of the SLT
Personal and Qualification Specifications
· Advanced Excel skills
· Management experience
· Qualified accountant
· 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally retail/e-commerce, or other high growth/PE back businesses