Accountant, North West London, up to 40k
An exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, highly awarded nutraceuticals company as an Accountant, responsible for the small subsidiary company accounts as well as being part of the AR/Credit Control team.
· Responsible for looking after small subsidiary entity accounts: undertaking daily accounting entries, closing month end, and ensuring year end accounts meet with annual audit requirements.
· Checking all rent is received in a timely manner across the subsidiary company portfolio
· Ensure bank reconciliations that receipts, and payments are recorded accurately
· Dealing with properties enquiries, and external partners
· Helping to ensure compliance with council requirements, i.e. Licences/ Council tax
· Liaising with the auditor to ensure an efficient audit process is achieved.
· Credit control including the issue of customer statements, allocating cash receipts, and chasing overdue debt
· Regularly review aged debtors
· Update SAP customer master file with latest sales prices, and promotional prices
· Manage queries with customers and sales team to ensure accounts are accurate and complete, maintaining good on-going relationships.
· EDI invoicing: amend order data to match volumes and price bands against despatches
· Ensure E-Commerce sales/invoices are raised and reconciled with payments
· Proactively problem solve timing or interface issues with the external partners
· You will be a part-qualified or soon to qualify accountant
· Experience being responsible for small company accounts
· Immaculate attention to detail and administration skills
· Skilled in Xero/QuickBooks/Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be a team player!
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.