Financial Controller, based Heathrow, paying up to GBP80,000 plus benefits
Financial Controller role, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Leading covering AP/AR and Management Accounts this is a varied role for an experienced technical FC.
· Manage a finance accountant and management accountants
· Manage all accounting operations including Billing (revenue recognition), A/R, A/P, Cash Management and GL.
· Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
· Ensure monthly financial management packs are prepared and published in a timely manner with detailed commentary.
· Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
· Research technical accounting issues for compliance
· Support month-end and year-end close process
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
· Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings
· Driver and manage the audit of all 3 entities
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Additional controller duties as necessary
· Deputise for the Finance Director when needed
· Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
· 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
· Advanced degree in Accounting
· Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
· Experience in driving budgets and quarterly forecasts
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
· Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Ideally you will be a an ACA trained accountant with up to date compliance knowledge, and experience of leading teams of people at all levels.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.