Im recruiting for one of the best Private Bank/Wealth Manager in Europe looking for a Director of Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their team based in Mayfair.
This is effectively a number-two position and is responsible for Liquidity & Capital Reporting, PRA returns, daily monitoring of the banks liquidity & capital position and other relevant internal reporting.
You will be responsible for a wide range of change and strategic projects, as well as all horizon scanning, reviewing and identifying controls and data deficiencies, and investigating and remediating them. You will have 3 direct reports and a couple of other dotted line responsibilities.
The Bank is going through a period of change, so as well as taking ownership of the reporting, you will also be expected to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into some of the ongoing project and process improvement work. They have a NSFR project and a system migration from Globis to Temenos Transact (T24) they are looking to complete within the next 18 months or so.
· Timely and accurate production and submission of all liquidity and capital regulatory returns
· FINREP, COREP, FSA and BoE Reporting
· ILAAP and ICAAP and Pillar 3 disclosures
· Continuously improve the controls environment of the liquidity reporting framework
· Influencing change to enhance the quality of data from upstream data suppliers used in the liquidity reporting metrics
· Responsible for horizon scanning
· Manage UAT and regression testing
· Being the subject matter expert of liquidity reporting rules, being able to interpret ambiguous regulations supported with documented rationale, identifying the spirit and the purpose of the rules
· Remediation activities such as data sourcing and transformation, calculation and process improvements inside and outside of the Vermeg reporting engine
· Must have strong Regulatory Reporting experience, ideally from a Bank
· Be a fully qualified accountant – ACA, CIMA, ACCA
· Management experienced required
· Required excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and highly desirable, ability to programme in VBA
· Substantial experience of liaising with and reporting to regulatory authorities
· Highly desirable to also be an SME in international regulatory standards e.g. Basel
Salaries are in the region of GBP95,000 – GBP105,000 dependant on experience + 20% bonus & benefits.