Finance Manager, FMCG / Windsor, cGBP50-60 DOE
Supporting the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the continuing development and day to day running of the Finance function required to support the business.
· Preparing and coordinating month end reporting process, including commentary and variance analysis, in line with strict internal deadlines
· Assisting with the production of consolidated management accounts packs for submissions to head office
· Overseeing and managing tax affairs (direct and indirect) for all globally entities, including computations where necessary
· Leading the preparation and production of statutory accounts (UK Company and Group)
· Leading the annual audit process for the UK entity and overseas units as require
· Preparing statutory accounts and local filings where applicable in our overseas units
· Implementing improved cash flow processes, and ongoing forecasting for all entities
· Preparing monthly and quarterly rolling forecast
· SME for the finance module of the ERP system
· Driving process improvement through streamlined reporting and system implementation projects as required
Ideally you will be either immediately available or on a short notice period. Its an exciting role to join a newly formed finance team with a new FD. You will be a qualified accountant, and able to lead the month end process, periodic statutory and compliance duties and find extra time for business improvement projects!
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.