Finance Business Partner (Production), paying up to GBP75,000, central London
Newly created role to partner with the production teams for a world-renowned special effects business based in the heart of Soho. You will be responsible for the financial management and analysis for high profile TV and Film projects, working alongside the creatives to deliver the best work possible.
· Work with the Producers to track and manage the profitability of each project and provide insight into potential opportunities and risks
· Assist in the monthly preparation of the management accounts with variance analysis, commentary and rolling forecasts
· Revenue recognition, deferred revenue accounting and analysis of the project margins
· Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and long-range forecasts
· Generate reports of actual / historical project performance to assist the New Projects team in preparing bids
What We Are Looking For:
· 5 years post qualified accountant experience (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA or equivalent) with an undergraduate degree in accountancy or finance
· Previous experience as a Production Accountant or Management Accountant in the media, entertainment or creative industries
· Personable with a good sense of humour and able to quickly establish credibility and build relationships
· Highly motivated and with impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
· A commercial mind, with highly developed financial modelling and analytical skills
Please get in touch if you are an experienced qualified accountant in the media industry!
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.